Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Christmas Eve 2011

Lots of excitement on Christmas eve! We had Laura over for dinner and the kids enjoyed that.

They were excited to set out cookies for Santa before heading off to bed. They took awhile to settle down but finally they did & Santa was able to come!

I love how peaceful it is at night with only the Christmas tree lights shinning.



Lastly, here is this years Christmas card that I made. I went a little further this year & punched out a border in the card stock that this card was attached to. It matched the scallop design. (I'll have to get a picture of it.) It was a lot of work to do 100 of them but I made it & I think they all arrived to their recipients on time. :)  (Thanks to my sister Jennifer for once again taking a family picture for our card!)



No comments:

Followers