Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Phone Photo Dump

I was having problems uploading my photos from my phone to my computer for some reason... it would get nearly done loading and then say there was an error and it couldn't continue. I tried twice and then gave it up for awhile because it was so frustrating! Well I finally decided to try again when I had time to investigate further and get it figured out so I plugged it in and what do you know? All my pictures downloaded without a problem. So here are some of the pictures that I haven't posted yet!


This is Bella's trip to Green Goodies Cupcake shop (who just won on Cupcake Wars) after she finished a reader.


Look what sweet notes we get now that Bella is writing! :)


This was Jackson, asleep. Poor boy had infected chicken pox under his nose... they looked bad! He still has scaring from them! 


Look at my sweet Valentine's presents from Bella! She saved her allowance to get me a box of chocolates (from Whole Foods) and then saved candy up from school. Then I got whatever money she had left!! What a sweet, generous girl we have!


This was my handsome date for dinner when Mike and Bella went on their date.


I don't think I've posted anything about this (sorry if I have!) but Bella had not passed her vision screening at her pediatrician visit so we were referred for an official eye exam. Turns out, she has a stigmatism and is nearsighted. She was quite upset to have to wear them, even though she only has to wear them while reading and doing other school activities. But she thought friends at co-op would make fun of her (which they didn't!) and I think she just felt different with them on. But now it's all fine and dandy and she doesn't mind wearing them (although often forgets!).  I think they are super cute!



Here is Bella celebrating another reader that she finished at yet another cupcake shop!


Here are our MOMS Club friends at a fire station tour.


The following pictures are from a Zoo sleepover that Bella and I went on a few months back. They had a little educational bit. a zoo walk at night, then the sleep over, and then a walk in the zoo before it opened. 


The sleeping was not so comfy for me (sleeping bags on hard floors w/ a thin mat) but Bella didn't seem to notice.


They did get us up at a horribly early hour... before the sun was even up! (This was after we'd gotten ready and had a bite to eat... no coffee!!!)


Here is Bella with my coffee... we had to leave the zoo when it was over and go directly to the coffee shop for a proper breakfast and COFFEE!


Here is a cute picture of Mike and Jackson.. Jackson is so proud to be cool like Daddy and wearing a hat. ;) Love that grin. :)

1 comment:

Gray Family said...

You sure have some sweet kiddos : ) Love that they are so kind to one another and think of each other so often....even though they have their moments!

Followers