Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Isabella's Actual 6th Birthday Day

Since we weren't having a party on her actual birthday, and really we weren't having a traditional party (since we were going to Great Wolf Lodge), I did a couple things for Isabella to make her day special.

She woke up on her birthday to balloons hanging in front of her door. (Nothing fancy... just went with what I had! :)



I devoted my picture wall to her birthday pictures for the past 6 years. (And here is Bella's silly grin she likes to do for pictures!)


And perhaps the biggest surprise... to welcome baby Mimi (what my kids have called the baby since Laura found out it would be a boy) or rather Miguel Angel Valle IV aka Mavy into the world! Isabella was pretty excited to share her birthday with her new baby cousin. :) 




3 comments:

ananda.tashie said...

I love your Isabella picture wall! :)

Leslie said...

Thanks, Tasha! :)

Laura said...

Haha - I love Miguel's Budweiser PJ bottoms. Classy! :) He looks super tired too! Glad you guys got to come up especially with it being Isabella's birthday the previous day. It's exciting that they were born on the same day! I also really like your birthday wall - that is a really good idea!

Followers