Friday, February 5, 2010

An interview with a 3 year old

Stole this from Nikki... thought it would be fun to ask Isabella!


me: What kind of job do you think Jackson will have when he grows up?
Isabella: A dog job
me: What does love feel like?
Isabella: I don't think it feels like anything.... does it feel like your friends? 
me: When you grow up, where will you live?
Isabella: At my own house... but what about if I start missing you?  What about if I start acting like I want to come home? (she asks this very teary-eyed!)  Can I stay with you when I come home?  (I hope she always feels this way!)
me: Of course!  If you could be on princess, who would it be and what magical power would she have?
Isabella: Probably Sleeping Beauty.  Probably I should have Duck magical power & my Jackson should have dog magical power. 
me:  What is duck magical power?
Isabella: It's when you turn somebody into a duck
me: What do you want to be when you get big?
Isabella: I want to be a princess when I get big.  Because princesses are a girl... and my daddy can be the King.
me: Who is your favorite grown up/ big person?
Isabella: Mommy, are you a big person?
me: yes
Isabella: You are my favorite big person.
me: Who is your favorite baby?
Isabella: Jackson
me: Do you want any more brothers or sisters?
Isabella: Ya
me: What would you name your brothers or sister
Isabella: Probably I should name it Declan (our friend Tiffany's baby)
me: How old do you think Daddy is?
Isabella: 29 old
me: What is your favorite thing to do?
Isabella: Jump & skip

4 comments:

Always an Adventure said...

That is hilarious!!! I might have to copy, if you don't mind!

Leslie said...

don't mind at all! You might have to change up the princess question. :)

gramma Cooper said...

That is so cute..and so wise :-) from a three year old stand point. Love it!!!!! I can just hear her...

Nikki said...

awesome! I'm hoping to do this more often. It's hilarious to hear what they have to say ;)

Followers