Wednesday, January 13, 2010

crazy things kids say

I've been wanting to write down the things that come out of Isabella's mouth... so now I'm actually going to.  And these things both relate to the potty so reader beware!

Us parents know how fun potty training is.  Well thankfully we have moments like these to make the chore a bit brighter! :)  I was helping Isabella in the bathroom after she'd pooped.  We'd wiped & I was instructing her to flush the toilet.  So of course she has to look in the toilet as she flushes & she says, "Look, Mommy, the poo poo & toilet paper are dancing! .........  Now they're going down the tunnel to see their poo poo friends!"  Ahhh... imagination at it's finest!

The next quote occurred in a public restroom with a lady waiting her turn.  I was encouraging Isabella to pee so we could get out of there.  So Isabella says, "I know what I'll think of to help me pee!  I'll think of sliding down a slide with my pee!"  Oh.... that's very nice.  She's never been on a water slide before, I guess one with pee would be fun to her!

No comments:

Followers