Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Playing Catch Up!

I am terrible about updating my blog within a reasonable amount up time... but I still have hope to one day be able to blog more recent events!

Until then... this might actually help me get to that point!

Kids table at a dinner w/ my family (Taelyn & Caitlin are in the back). 

Our wine & palette class I took with my mom & sisters.


Homeschooling is still going along well here (most days, anyway!). Here is the project we did together as we studied Ancient Egypt. It was a lot of fun to paint ant put together. There is actually a wrapped mummy (well wrapped paper mummy) in the sarcophagus and organs we made w/ clay in the jars!


The kids valentine's lunch. We exchanged valentine's at our co-op but I had to do something on the actual day!


The kids got chicken pox somewhere in this timeline of events... here is Bella with some of her bumps still on her face. I think they took this picture because she made Jackson the decorated t-shirt and the necklace.



And happy Easter! I thought I had some pics of us decorating eggs but maybe those are on my cell phone that I can't get to upload! 





Hunting eggs!





No comments:

Followers