Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A phone conversation of a 3 year old




In case you can't understand what Isabella is saying here are a few quotes:




"Can me & my Jackson come over?"


"When I get bigger I will be able to drive all by myself with Jackson."


"He's going to be with me when I get bigger."


"When I get bigger I'm going to be nice to him."


"Cameron do you hear me? Do you hear me Cameron?"


"I was just eating a crumb of apple"


"Apples are very good for you. Have you ever tried a apple Cameron"


"Have you ever tried a pear?"


"You should try one, you might like one."


"You haven't tried pear... and you need to try apple. You haven't tried apple. They taste good. I tried them before & they taste good and now I like them. So you should try them."

2 comments:

Gramma said...

Too Cute!!!!

Nikki said...

Oh My Goodness! Seriously, Leslie. That was priceless. Totally have to do that with Nora! :))) Thanks!

Followers