Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Round Two update

Everything seems to be going well with this pregnancy. I am 31 weeks... so getting close but yet it seems so far away! I'm growing bigger & bigger everyday it seems & my energy is zapped most of the time fairly quickly! At my midwife appointment today, she confirmed that Jackson is head down so I am hopeful that he stays that way! He is very active... I'm pretty sure he is a lot more active than Isabella was. He is always moving around this way & that & I see limbs move across my belly throughout the day. I hope this is not any indication of his energy level when he arrives- I've been hearing lots of things about high energy boys! ;-)


And here is my big 'ol belly shot at 30 weeks-

1 comment:

Christy said...

I have that same picture frame! lol!

Followers